3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 3 tablespoons cider vinegar 1 tablespoon honey 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 2 1/2 cups (6 ounces) baby kale 1 1/2 packages (8.5 ounces) precooked quinoa and brown rice blend 3/4 cup fresh sweet cherries (pitted and halved) 2/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley (chopped) 1/3 cup shallots (thinly sliced) 1 15-ounce can unsalted chickpeas (rinsed and drained) 2 ounces goat cheese (crumbled, about 1/2 cup)
- Combine first olive oil, cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, pepper, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Place kale in a medium bowl and toss with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil mixture.
- Place dressed kale on a platter.
- Stir quinoa blend, cherries, parsley, shallots, and chickpeas into the remaining oil mixture.
- Top kale mixture with quinoa mixture and cheese.