2 red apples (such as Cameo) 2 celery stalks (diced) 2 cups cooked skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts) 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 1/2 cup raisins 1/4 cup mayonnaise 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper 16 lettuce leaves (bibb, romaine, green or red leaf)
- Cook chicken by grilling, roasting, or pan frying. Allow chicken to cool, then cut into half-inch cubes. You can cook the chicken ahead and refrigerate it up to three days before serving.
- Cut apples in quarters, remove core, remove core, and cut into half-inch cubes.
- Add the yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to a medium mixing bowl. Stir or whisk until combined.
- Add the apples, celery, chicken, and raisins to the bowl and gently stir them into the yogurt mixture until they are well-coated.
- Arrange lettuce on serving plates and top with mixture from bowl to serve.