- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter, melted or cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Brush top of tortillas with melted butter/margarine or spray with cooking spray.
3. Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle each tortilla lightly with the cinnamon mixture.
4. Cut each tortilla into wedges or strips. Arrange the pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake until the edges are dry and crispy, 8 to 12 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning. Chips will crisp more as they cool.
6. Allow to cool and remove from pan.
Store leftovers in a closed bag or container.