Cilantro Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper to taste, about 1/4 tsp
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh leaf cilantro
- 1 small bunch (5-6) radishes, trimmed and clean, shaved
- 4 medium carrots, peeled, shaved
- 4 golden beets, peeled and shaved
For the Salad:
Slice veggies with a mandolin or a slicing disc in a food processor.
Top with dressing. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Add more salt and pepper if needed. Allow to rest before serving.
For the Dressing:
Whisk until mustard and honey are fully dissolved.
Pour over veggies.